Start your tech diving journey
The TDI Intro to Tech Course is exactly as it sounds; it is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
This course will introduce students to advanced gas planning techniques but is strictly a no-decompression course.
What you’ll learn:
- In-depth dive planning
- advanced buoyancy control
- gas management
- situational awareness
- proper trim
- gear configuration and selection
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
- Execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching
- Mastery of S.T.A.R.T, trim, finning techniques, body positioning, and diver skills
- Overall demonstration of mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
Contact us for pre-qualifying, upcoming dates and prices.