We’ve put together a great program for the Winter months to allow you to grow your knowledge in dive training, out of the water. You can keep active with your dive education this winter and get the “Know How” to make you more knowledgeable, more confident and more equipped to handle your diving. That way, when you return to the season, you’ll returned full of knowledge and confidence to dive straight in!
Following completion of our Out-of-Water Winter Program, you’ll be certified, and have developed strong theoretical and practical understanding, in three of four of the following courses:
- SDI Computer Nitrox Diver — Certify to dive with Nitrox! Increase your bottom time, lower your No Decompression Limits and minimise divers fatigue. Once you dive Nitrox, you will never want to go back.
- FRTI Adult & Child Emergency / Oxygen Provider (AKA Diver First Aid) – A course that every individual should be trained in. Learn about diver first aid, how to identify and handle emergency situations as a first responder. Also, the important skill of Oxygen Administration. A MUST HAVE for every diver. It may be what saves someones life.
- SDI Air Fill Station Technician — Learn how to safely use and work with compressed air and fill stations. Know when your air is safe to breathe and understand the ins and outs of using a compressor.
- SDI Equipment Specialist Diver — Understand the basics of dive equipment. Know how to troubleshoot and repair minor issues and how your equipment works.
3-DAY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 2x eLearning Modules *
- 3x Classroom Sessions
- All Required Gear
- Hot Beverages!
* SDI Air Fill Technician & SDI Equipment Diver do not require eLearning modules, and instead an extended classroom session—designed by our SDI Instructor Trainer—will be provided for these courses.