- At Atomic, it’s all about the metals. The 316 Stainless Steel used in the ST1 has twice the strength of brass with the durability of Titanium. It delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price. Environmental experts have classified Stainless Steel as the Green metal of the future because of its strength, ability to resist corrosion and ability to be recycled. The Atomic ST1 is designed to breathe effortlessly at atmospheres below the surface, while helping preserve the atmosphere above.
TITANIUM SECOND STAGE COMPONENTS
- While the first stage is a beautiful, bright turned machine finish that will last a lifetime, the ST1 is corrosion-resistant inside and out. The same Titanium second stage components used in the T3 are used in the ST1. Easy breathing is delivered by the patented Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice and balanced poppet, case and lever design. The ST1 is Nitrox-ready up to 40%.
- All this Stainless Steel durability weighs just 2.3 pounds (yoke version), making the ST1 an excellent travel companion.
ST1 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Beautifully machined from a special Atomic grade solid 316 SS.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
ST1 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional ST1 color kit lets you express your style.
Z2 ZIRCONIUM OCTO
THE ECONOMY OF ZIRCONIUM. THE ELEGANCE OF ATOMIC.
- At Atomic Aquatics, we place the same priority on performance and emphasis on engineering for every product. We design our Safe Seconds to perform at the highest level for every budget level. Atomic engineers developed a unique Zirconium over Chrome over Brass plating process to deliver corrosion-resistance 3-4 times that of conventional chrome plating. The Z Series second stage lever, orifice and spring are Titanium, delivering natural easy breathing – the signature of all Atomic Regulators.
Z2 OCTO FEATURES
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations.
- A perfect complement to any of our regulator systems, the Z2 OCTO is an affordable Safe Second for any dive rig. Zirconium-plated Brass and Titanium metal components, make this OCTO a real workhorse.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice prevents wear of the low-pressure seat that extends the service interval and improves reliability.
- Compact with a low profile exhaust deflector that fits easily into pockets.
- Bright Neon Yellow flexible front cover for high visibility.