or 4 payments of $132.25 with Afterpay
The Leonardo Console 2 has been designed to fit the new Leonardo Cressi Dive Computer in a modern console.
LEONARDO is the first computer designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Electronica.
An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who “just want to dive.”
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental
The mini Pressure Gauge has a color-coded scale that the divers can read at a glance, it is a small, light-weight gauge that has been specifically designed to avoid excessive strain on the HP hose that connects to the first stage of the regulator.
The instrument has a metal case in chromium plated brass and is therefore extremely strong.
The front glass is made so that it also acts as a pressure relief valve.
In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The luminescent dial is calibrated up to 350 BAR in the metric version and 5000 PSI in the imperial one.
The area below 50 BAR is highlighted in red, the one between 50 and 200 is green and that from 200 to the end of the scale is light blue.
– Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
– FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
– PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
– CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
– Single button interface
(short push changes function,
longer push selects functions)
– Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
– User-selectable Deep Stop function
– Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
– Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
– Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information
with 20-second samplingrate
– Battery life indicator
– Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
– User changeable battery
– Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
– Backlit display
– Built-in calendar and clock
– Possibility of eventual total reset, useful for renting purposes
– PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
– Gauge dial is color-coded in red, green
and blue for instant readability.
– Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
– Rugged mini-gauge has a chrome-plated
– Connection loop up-top is perfect
for attaching a clip or bungee
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.