Everything about this fin has been rethought and recalibrated; surfaces, materials, geometry, flex, battents, shape of strakes and rails – even the buckles. Recon is the most revolutionary technical fin on the market today.
- Aerodynamically designed surfaces, thicknesses, and contours; tested to optimize alternative kick styles like frog and helicopter
- Proprietary buckle with 2″ (5cm) of adjustment; a simple and robust system using a single screw and self-locking nut allows the diver to adjust the strap length up to 2″ (5cm) to accommodate various wetsuit/drysuit boots
- Integrated strakes; four on the bottom to contain higher volumes of water for increased thrust and reduced turbulence and two on top for a stable flutter kick
- Internal foot pocket rails; stiffen the sole transferring greater force from sole to blade and eliminate suction when donning and doffing
- Optimum 25-degree angle; between foot pocket and blade for greater thrust during flutter kick, and stability during alternative kick strokes
- Premium materials; use of premium materials, such as natural rubber that is compression molded to deliver different material durometers/specs varying rigidity and suppleness for optimal performance across the entire fin
- Revolutionary rails; two generous side ribs use material thickness and shape geometry to provide a more elastic response in areas where greater flex and snapback is needed
- Optional Colour Kit Available; Available in yellow, blue and red.